Tuesday, April 7, 2015

10 most stupid excuses for not studying medicine

"I had studied medicine, but ..." so begins most of the excuses that many students say every time a medical student or doctor asks them for their careers. Today we bring you a collection of the 10 most stupid excuses for not studying medicine.

1. - I had studied medicine, but ... I'm a hypochondriac and I would have to think that had all the symptoms of the diseases studied.

- Ahh ... So why studied philosophy, to live quieter.

Excusas para no estudiar medicina

2. - I had studied medicine, but ... I can not stand blood.

- I understand, but a doctor is not all day in a battlefield where people explodes on mine and see rivers of blood.

3. - I had studied medicine, but ... did not feel like studying 10 years.

- Of Course ... Let's see if they take the art medical career and you can study three years ... (ironic mode ON)

4. - I had studied medicine, but ... did not know what specialty to choose, I like them all.

- You've done well, the toughest decision you may face a medical student is choosing the specialty ... (ironic mode ON)

Excusas para no estudiar medicina

5. - I had studied medicine, but ... sure then all my friends would come to me for amphetamines, morphine, opiates, etc.

- Sorry, but what kind of friends do you have?

6. - I had studied medicine, but ... I know you pass the entrance exam just plugged in!

- Yes, I entered medical school, had nothing to do 3 months I spent at home preparing enclosed test.

Excusas para no estudiar medicina

7. - I had studied medicine, but ... my father is not a doctor.

- Is that to enter medical school is a prerequisite to have a first degree in the field of medicine ...?

8. - I had studied medicine, but ... is a danger with many rare diseases there now!

- As you study law will avoid suffering one of these diseases ...

9. - I had studied medicine, but ... I've been told there are not many pretty girls in that race.

- When you're dying of pain will matter very little the look of the doctor, just take away the pain.

Escusas para no estudiar medicina

10. - I had studied medicine, but ... I hate how they smell hospitals and work at night.

- I hope it gives colic middle of the night and appreciate the work of the health team working in shifts.

No comments: