Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The 7 fears medical student

The medical student watched billets notes that you have to study, is the subject most likely to suffer from psychosis. Here are the most frequent

1.Delirium of omnipotence
"You guys do not understand. Study to save lives. SAVE LIVES Do you understand? I replace the creator. Period."

psicosi studente di medicina

2.Sociopathy
"During the examination session not get in contact with the outside society.'ll Take days and days locked in the library to study and when I go out in daylight blind me. The people I meet along the way he looks at me wrong ... .as if a zombie. I'm afraid of people during the exam session "


3.Personality disorder
"I would so get to socialize, go out and close the books .... but I can not! I have to study, forever. Every day. If not licenciaré me with honors. And if I Licentius with honors I will not get the specialty I want. OMG "


4.Instinct murderer
"I've sent an email to my tutor three weeks ago and has not yet answered me. I'm his office and never encounter! If I do not pass the exam at fault as soon as I find it killed him". 


5.Anxiety
"OOOOOOH I have an exam tomorrow! I studied morning and night for months and now I do not remember anything! I will do the final project on brain transplant! I want one to memorize better!"


6.Hypochondria
"I have finished 50 highlighters different to underline the most important consideration of Anatomy concepts colors. I have to now read everything and this fluorescence could leave me blind. Or maybe the gas given off by the chemicals highlighter could cause me one lung cancer. Or not, I am dying .... "

7.Hoarding
"Yes. I have at home all those books of 2000 pages each. And I have also save all notes and homework. How is that why? Because imagine that one day could serve .... If I forget something ? I know that there is more space ... but will rent a garage to put there all the books ... "

No comments: