Thursday, April 9, 2015

28 catchphrases of medical students

If you are a student of medicine today we leave a list of phrases that are using or will use during the course of your college career, you will feel identified with these and many more that are sure you can add :)  

1. Why study medicine?

Por qué estudio medicina

2. Why is there anatomy? 3. I took 9 in Anatomy, but I did not put my name to the examination 4. I'm sleepy! 5. How will you know what it is to suffer if you never had to study metabolism

metabolismo

6. What about this week? 7. I have not studied anything 8. Not tonight I sleep 9. I do not sleep I am hungry!

10. How will you know what is life if you never studied MEDICINE

estudiar medicina

11. Nurses are good 12. As you will know what boredom if you never had to do a job in medicine and society 13. To be a doctor, we have to read all that? 14. How will you know what is imagination if you tried never find a macrophage in the microscope

Microscope

15. I need a projector for tomorrow URGENT 16. As you will know what is frustration if you had never studied 12 units for you to take a sociologist 17. Medicine is like women, take away all the time, but when you practice them leave you marveling 18. As will know what is the concentration if you had never memorize the cranial
19. Is it true that no test tomorrow ....?

examen no

20. How will you know what is fatigue if you never went to a seminar after spending the whole night studying 21. I need the book of Williams Hematology, urgent 22. What is Microbiology in the second? 23. What is the teacher ... Anatomy?

profesor de..


24. These eating and what you see on your covered: Scalpel Handle, Forceps Kocher and separator 25. Farabeouf Desoxirri .... WHAT? 26. Esternoclei ................. WHAT? 27. Forensic Practice again, siiii !!! 28. DO NOT understand why you do not understand what I wrote in my notes, it is clear

No comments: