Monday, April 6, 2015

16 most stupid answers when you say you study medicine

If you are studying medicine or are about to enter medicine, do not miss this list of the stupidest answers you'll hear when you say that you are studying this race. PATIENCE!

The responses are classified by the type of person you find yourself ....

Toxic: So, in a few years I'll prescribe some drugs

el tóxico

The sadist: Have you seen how autopsies are done? The hypochondriac: Maybe you know, a week ago I have a pain in ... He who does not pass the entry test: I have never studied medicine. Too much to study, so that later you have to do specialization where they want them. And the hospital environment is disgusting

no pasó test

He who is afraid of blood: When you get your blood will not you faint?

The elderly: Waoooo! You're a genius

The moralist: Try not to become cynical as all doctors, please

The banal: With dentistry were doing more money

Pervert: Can I borrow the gown I want to do things with a girl?

pervertido

The poor comedian: Then you have to make the Hippocratic Oath

The literary humorist: Desperate times call for extreme unction

The practical: Great, so I can do medical certificates when I do not want to go to work

The motivator: How boring, you have to work at night

The vain: I'm glad you specialize in plastic surgery, so you do me about changes within a few years old
vanidosa

The curious: Have you already diagnosed illness? Which already has a specialization: Flee, before you do not have time to escape

No comments: