Friday, April 10, 2015

Medical Humor: Jokes

After surgery, the doctor going to see the patient:
  - Well, I have you bad and good news.
  - Well ... the bad first.
  - We amputate the wrong leg.
- What an awful….. and the good news
- That the other leg is improving.



An 80 year old man comes to the doctor for a routine checkup and the doctor asks how you feel.
- I've never been better -he responds- I have an 18 year girlfriend pregnant who will have a son.
The doctor thinks for a moment and says:
- Let me tell you a story. I met a man who was an avid hunter, he never lost a hunting season, but one day came out fast and was confused, taking his umbrella instead of his rifle.
Dr. continues:
- So he was in the wood and a great bear appeared in front of him. He raised his umbrella, he pointed to the bear and shot.
- And what happened? – the old man asked-.
- The bear dropped dead in front of him.
- It is impossible - exclaimed the old man- another man should have done
- At this point I wanted to get ... said the doctor.

Contribution by Uziel Perez club memberships white coat

No comments: